Saturday, January 3, 2009

First Post -- Welcome!

Now my husband can stop bitching. Or maybe I can stop bitching. Not sure which of us this will be more helpful/cathartic for. If the poor guy can't get out the door before I've read the paper and seen the morning news, he is doomed to at least a dozen rhetorical questions related to the ridiculousness/stupidity/insanity of whatever I've heard or read.

He's been pushing me for a LONG time to channel all of that into a blog. A fan of many blogs, My Baby says that there are those out there who will find and read it. And even think it is interesting. I suppose I buy into the first two -- the third, well, we'll see.

So, I will regularly post and I hope someone reads it -- besides My Baby, that is! Even more, it is my sincere hope that what lives here will be entertaining to read and give something for brains to chew on. Feedback is crucial so please gimme whatcha got.

So here it is Baby. Thanks for the shove.

No comments:

Post a Comment